GLATT STOVE S.A.P.I. DE C.V., with its official address at Calle 16 de Septiembre No. 14, Interior D, Colonia Tultitlán, Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo, State of Mexico, C.P. 54918, Mexico, (hereinafter referred to as “GLATT STOVE“) is responsible for the use and protection of your personal information collected through our website http://glattstove.com/and other electronic and physical means.
GLATT STOVE has administrative, technical and physical safety measures implemented to protect personal information and prevent its loss, damage, alteration, destruction, unauthorized use, access or processing.
1. What personal information do we require and use?
Essential personal identification and contact information: full name, age, gender, phone(s) number(s), email.
2. For what purposes will your personal information be used?
- Essential activities: maintain contact with users through the information provided in the website using the form on the Contact section.
- Secondary or ancillary activities: participate in any branding campaign or performance (circulation/promotion) through our website; for which the user is required to provide certain personal information to keep track of the participating users.
3. Is it possible to revoke consent regarding the processing of your personal information?
You may, at any time, revoke your consent regarding the use of your personal information. For this purpose, you must send a request to our Privacy Officer at the following email: email@example.com
In response, our Privacy Officer will confirm if you need to provide further information or documents to cancel your authorization for the use or transfer of your personal information, the procedure you must follow and the resolution time.
Revoking your consent regarding the processing of essential personal identification and contact information, which is indispensable to enable your participation in certain events and activities, could result in that you could not participate in such events. In that case, your formal registration and participation or inclusion in any future activity could be canceled as of the date you revoke your consent regarding your information processing, or ask us to eliminate your information.
4. You have the right to access and rectify the personal information we collect, cancel your authorization regarding its use and transfer, and to oppose its present and future use. How access, cancellation, rectification and opposition rights are exercised regarding personal information processing?
To find and modify the personal information we collect, and to cancel or oppose its use or transfer, you must send an email to our Privacy Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In response, our Privacy Officer will confirm if you need to provide further information or documents to access, modify, cancel and/or oppose the use or transfer of your personal information, the procedure you must follow and the resolution time.
6. Which authority is responsible for verifying compliance with the Federal Protection Law for Personal Information Held by Private Parties?
The Federal Institute for Access to Public Information and Data Protection (IFAI) is the authority responsible for verifying compliance with the aforementioned Law and to process rights protection procedures regarding the processing of personal information, as well as to process verification and sanctions procedures. For more information on the Institute and the resources at its disposal to remedy violations to the Law and its Regulations, please consult their website at www.ifai.org.mx